- Manage the assigned category to drive sales and meet margin target.
- Source and select new and exclusive products to meet customer’s needs.
- Negotiate with global and local vendors to build a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Analyze market trends to forecast upcoming product demands and potential sales volumes.
- Set seasonal OTB budget, formulate assortment and allocation plan, conduct inventory analysis and management, and set prices for products.
- Monitor sales with stock level, product efficiency, merchandise distribution, replenishment & consolidation on a timely basis.
- Handle merchandising related issues to ensure a timely management for all orders and deliveries.
- Collaborate with marketing team and operation department and participate in major corporate sales, promotion events, visual merchandising and other ad-hoc projects.
- Lead and provide guidance to Assistant Buyers.
- Degree Holder, preferably in business discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in FMCG/retail industry.
- Detail oriented with good numeric sense.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure with good multi-tasking skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Sound PC knowledge including MS Office.
- Immediate available preferred.