- Assist the Store Manager & Asst. Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of the store; supervise the team, lead and motivate staff to ensure smooth operation.
- Monitor sales target and motivate the team to achieve the store target; perform sales and inventory analysis, monitor safety stock level and effectiveness of replenishment.
- Assist to evaluate, train and coach the staff in accordance with company policies and meet company objectives.
- Maintain high standard of customer services, store presentation and stock management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience; preferably in FMCG / Supermarket / Retail industry.
- Strong in store operations, sales & service and people management.
- Reliable with strong sense of responsibility and problem solving ability; detail-oriented and able to do multi-tasking.
- Proficient in computer literacy and Excellent command in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
- Willing to work on holidays.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Supervisor.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.